Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Radish Doll from Rooftop Prince :D


Familiar with this doll?
 I bet fan of Korea Series - Rooftop Prince sure know this Radish Doll . Requested by my friend who kipas-susah-mati *diehardfan* of this series. Hehe.. And since I this is my 1st time crochet this doll, there are a few part a bit susah for me. Hehe



Note!! Pic take from MrGoogle. Thank you to owner of this photo

Might be not same as the original doll but rupa tu ada la kan? Hahaha

Dah siap lama dah. Doll itu pun sudah selamat di peluk oleh owner baru.. Hehe



Note!! : Pic taken from my fren FB.. Thank You!!

Height approximately -- 54 cm :D
Yeah I know, the doll soo big!!

:D

What next? :D

2 chit chat:

Latifah said...

wahhh... sedap buat bantal peluk ni :)

Ezyane Zaki said...

Hi Tipah,

Ahaa..best di peluk pelukkk..Hehhe