Monday, June 25, 2012

Montel Pinky Bear :D

I always LOVE to crochet Teddy Bear. Always make me feel good while crochet and after crochet. Dunno why. Might be because I love bear. LOL.. Haha

So, this time, Kak Marla asked me to crochet BIG Pinky Bear for her daughter Ein. 

I crochet 1 day only. Tired and I promised dont want to crochet last minute dah lepas ni. Haha

From this:


Turn into this:


The Montel Pinky Bear. Hahah




Montel kan? Maybe mood masa crochet tu adalah mood montel. Hahaha



Hope Ein suka.. :D

Thank you for looking..

ps. I think i need to compile all my bear that I have crocheted kan? I will...


1 chit chat:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.