Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday All!!

Holaa!!

Gosh.. It's almost 2 weeks I didn't update any news. Sorry, as always, a bit busy here ;)
But naaaa.. I tetap teruskan my hobby ; cardmaking and of coz, crochet.

One of my latest project, my officemate has ordered Birthday Card for her gf. He said, her gf love blue and pink. So, the theme card kali ni either pink or blue la kan..

Berjaya siapkan 2 card. Asked him to make a choice. And he choose the blue card. Hehe



The flower I bought @ Crafty Heart . Love the flower and planning to buy the flower again. ;)

Oh ya, the pink card is ready to sell.



NOT AVAILABLE

Interested? Pls email me @ ezyanezaki@gmail.com

Btw, last Saturday, birthday my friend.
And this card for her...



Happy Birthday kak Isma ;)

ps. Ready for my Giveaway? hehe

0 chit chat: