Saturday, January 9, 2016

Coloring is Fun!

Watching Julie & Julia make me realize that I do have a blog. 
The Abandoned one - blog!

Haha

Anyway, while watching Julie & Julia, I have thought that I need to update my blog. At least an entry. And i hope the guilty inside my heart will cast away. Haha 

New Year with a few new coloring book. Errm let me re-phrase it. New Year with a lots of coloring books! Hahaha. I do have a lots of coloring books. But.. I only have some times to color it all. Haha.. 

Some of the finished colorart :


Coloring Book : Nature Sing by Emilayusof
Medium : Staedtler Luna Watercolor Pencil + Derwent Waterbrush


Coloring Book : Malaysia Scenery Part 2 Villagescapes by Zahuri Harun
Medium : Staedtler Luna Watercolor Pencil + Colleen


Coloring Book : Johanna Basford Collection Book 
Medium : Staedtler Luna Watercolor Pencil + Colleen


Coloring Book : Adventure Percy by Narelle Craven
Medium :  Colleen

The seahorse by Narelle Craven one of my favorite. It took me almost 4 days to complete it! Fuh!! But I love it! Berbaloi baloi habiskan masa sebanyak itu hanya untuk coloring. Some of my friend said this is so childish! According to them, coloring is only for child. Well, obviously they dont understand of adult coloring concept and have narrow mind. Boleh tak kakak nak ckp gitu? haha.. Whatever lah. Yang pasti Im de-stress myself with coloring!

And of course there a more that I have completed it. Will update more later and I hope later I will enhanced my coloring skill. InsyaAllah



1 chit chat:

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than we do.

(By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Click this link to uncover if this little questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities