Friday, April 17, 2015

Crochet , Colouring and Cooking!

Hello!!!

I still didn't manage to crochet doll from book I bought last month. ;(
Trying to find a good time to crochet it! 

BUT I managed to crochet pom - pom hat for my nephew, Baby Naufal.


The pom pom maker I bought 6 years ago. Haha.. yeah I know I take long time to use it. I try it before but I only used once to make a key chain. 


Cute ey?

I used blue black and grey yarn to make the hat. And this time, I crochet it bigger so Baby Naufal can use is in long time. Hehe. He already cannot wear the hat I made for him last month. Dah besar dah Baby Naufal. Ok fine! Tacing kejap. Hehe

Haish.. rindu nyaaaaa ke Baby Naufal. 


My current WIP ; Rose Brooch. My younger brother getting married this end of July. So, I plan to crochet brooch for my family members wear it on that day. There are almost 60 brooch I have to crochet it. 2 down and more to come. Haha

I used pattern one of free pattern from Ravelry. The pattern is so easy and really suitable for beginner. You can find the pattern here

Try it and you definitely will love it.


Lately I find myself  enjoying coloring activities. I bought 2 books of adult coloring book by Emila Yusof  , one of famous Malaysia illustrator. I always love Kak Emila artwork, so when i know Oyez Bookstore publish Kak Emila adult coloring book, I definitely want to have it. I bought 2 books, I for my younger sister and one for me.


I already finished this page but I forgot to took the latest picture. The hard part to color is the face. I always worried I might be make she look "comot". So I took quite long time to finish it. Hehe

.    

Mee Goreng Daging. 
My husband cook for me as I keep talking to him how nice I can eat Mee Goreng without cooking it. Haha. So he cook for me. I always feel I'm lucky to have him as my husband. 
Thank you Darling!



1 chit chat:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)