Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tedi The Teddy Bear

Heyooo...

Bertemu lagi kita sekali lagi.. Ececeece..
Sila jangan bosan eh. I will update my blog regularly but of course.. IF and ONLY IF i completely finished crochet bear or teddy or bear again. Hahaha

Anyway, this bear I have crocheted a few week ago. For my cousin. For her birthday present. Err, her birthday lama sudah, bulan April. BUT because I have no time to crochet and too bz *bla bla blaa...alasan*, only now I gave her this bear. Ish ish. Mohon tidak ikut perangai mcm ni eh. Haha

Since I dont know what color she want, so I bawak dia ke Daiso and asked her to choose what color she want. I thought she will choose color purple since she is president of purple color lover. Haha. Instead, she choose black-grey yarn. Erm.. Pelikssss!!

So.. from this..


Turn to this


Teddi the Teddy Bear :D


This is first time i guess Im using this kind of color to crochet bear. Usually, I love bright color to crochet bear. I always feel like bright color can make my bear look so happy.. But I guess my thought adalah salah. WRONG!!.. Haha.. This bear look so happy kan?

Lagi lagi dalam posing yg mcm ni kan?




Sama mcm the background kan color bear ni. Now I know why my cousin nak bear in this color. Sebab dia nak match kan bear dgn katil dia. hahaha..





0 chit chat: