Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lovely scarf for lovely friend

Hello! 

Akhirnya, siap juga scarf ni. Lama nak siapkan scarf ni. Naaa bukan sbb ssh cuma I do have a problem when its come to big project. If amigurumi, cepat je siap. But when its comes tu scarf, bag etc.. jadi slow and lambat. Hehe

I love the color. Pattern .. err main buat je ni. I didnt jot down pun the pattern. Will try to write the pattern for my reference in future. 


The yarn my friend bought in Germany. It's cotton. Nice color and love to crochet using this kind of yarn. Cotton yg ni mcm lembut sgt. Tak lenguh tangan . 

And the scarf is for my lovely friend. Hope she like it :)

Anyway, how puasa? Ok semua? Hehe

Daaaa



2 chit chat:

Rafidah Ahmad said...

yum yum! and that scarf so lovely!

Ezyane Zaki said...

Hello Rafidah Ahmad..

Hehe.. thank you :) Simple scarf tp lama baru nak siap..hahaa