Saturday, June 4, 2011

Featured in The Star ;)

Hola everyone!!

How are your day today? Hope all of you have a great weekend!!

Oh ya, last 2 weeks ago, CuteAndYummy has been interview by The Star Journalist, Lee Mei Li.
And psstt.... the story coming out today!!!

Yeayyyyy!!

The story basicly talk about Amigurumi. You can read the story online also:

The Star Online

By the way, not only me featured in the story. My sifu , Sue also in the story. But we been interviewed separately. Hehe. Thanks to my fren, Adila temankan hari tu. Thanks yaaa.

Credit pic to : CJ_381

Me with Bear Bear ;)
Owh, I love the Orangie. Look nice kan?

My friend has been asking to buy Orangie. Err I love Orangie and sayang pulak nak lepaskan Orangie. Haha. But I promise to her that I will crochet another Orangie for her.

Oh bertambah semangat nak crochet today!!

Please drop an email to ezyanezaki@gmail.com if interested to have Bear Bear one for yourself.

ps. Thank You Mei Li ;)

Picture: Kudos to Star Online



0 chit chat: