Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF & {AWARD}

Hello!

TGIF {Thanks God its Friday} and as always, im looking forward and enjoy my weekends. Craft day for me!! After 5 days bertungkus-lumus bekerja, penat menjaga system and server, hanya weekend saja la masa yang I really spent tuk enjoy myself with craft's activity. I mean the whole day not only the night time. Best!!

Tapi, this weekend, my early planning agak lari dari plan asal. Minggu ni terpaksa ulang-alik ke hospital. Doctor has confirmed my younger sister, dengue positive. From Hospital Kajang, mintak transfer ke hospital yang dekat dengan rumah, Pusrawi. So senang sikit nak ulang alik.

Hope her speeding recovery. Risau seh eventhough both of us selalu "gaduh" and "bertepuk tampar" Haha.. But once I heard the news, suddenly I feel so sad and I almost cried. And I realized, I love her ;(

Err okay okay. Enough for the sad-drama-moment.Hehe..

Oh ya, I have recieved award from Aishah and MisFyd. Thanks to both of you for thinking of me. This is my 1st award @ CutenYummy. I am happy and goshh feel like.. err how eak to say.. err gosh.. I can't even describe the feeling. Haha.



Sunshine Award

Rules:

1. Nominate 12 bloggers.
2. Put the logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they’ve received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the sidebar logo to the person from whom you’ve received this award

And the 12 lucky bloggers:

1- Ticer Sue - Orang yang bertanggungjawab yang buat I suka bercrochet. Sponsor utama juga. :P
2- Aisyah - Crocheter who always give me an idea thru her Daily DIY. ;)
3- Kak Dhiacoco@IE - Talented crocheter and yang selalu memberi semangat also. Thank kak!!
4- Fyd - For giving me my first award and inspire me with her lovely crochet. Hehe
5- KakakDegil - My best-craft-crochet-scrapbooking-cardmaking buddy. Bila la nak lepak2 kat cafe sambil crochet lagi? Haha
6 - Cik Kema - My ticer's bestfriend and one of talented crafter. ;)
7- Cik Rai - I always admired her craft especially her bunga dip. Hehe
8- Reena - Fellow crocheter who always crochet cute stuff
9 - Kak Mus - Talented crafter
10 - Namizam - A guy who always love craft and crocheter-in-the-making :P
11 - Wanie - Lovely friend
12 - Aida - My future cousin. ;) Take care sis ;)

Enjoy the award ;)


0 chit chat:

 

Cute & Yummy Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design