Sunday, December 20, 2009

Update!!!

Goshh.. It's such a long time I didn't update my craft blog. Sigh...
Sorry for that late updating this blog..
Agak busy meh.. Hehe

:D

Btw, I have made a few card; order by my friend and also a gift to my friend. Cuma tak sempat update saja.

So nah... 1 posting with all cards made by me.
Enjoyy..

(1)
This card I made for my friend.
A congratulation card plus croheted BearBear for her.





Close up !!



Cute huh? Haha

Congrats kak.. :)

(2)

Card ni pula telah di order oleh my friend. Birthday card for her friend and she also asked me to crochet a bookmark .



I got this idea from one of my craft magazine - Cardmaking & Papercraft . A lots of idea boleh dapat dari sana. Rasa berbaloi beli taw. Hehe



Simple crocheted bookmark. Hope her friend love this bookmark.

;)

(3)

Christmas tak lama lagi. So since my officemate celebrate the Christmas, I managed to make a Christmas's card for both of them.

This time, a bit different card. Not like normal one I've been made. Plus they can hang this card dekat christmas tree.
Hehe

So, I made Ornament Card. And yeah, I've made this card from CD!!





Merry Christmas!!! Ho Ho Ho..

:p

Pls click here for the tutorial

Kudos to the author for the lovely card.
;)

(4)

Well, it's 2 weeks to go before we celebrate New Year.

Jadi, I made New Year card for my friend. Wishing all kinds of Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Buddy!!



Close up!!



Yeah... I LOVE button..



2010 - Happy New Year !!!

I really enjoy making Ornament Card so again, I made this -->



As my friend love to read, I buat bookmark :)







Yes, they are simple bookmark. Hehe

(4)

Last month I received lovely + gorgeous craft item for my craft project from my friend.
I really love all of them.

So I made this card for her.
To express how I love the craft item and a thank to her



Thanks Kak!!

Banyak kan? Hehe
And yes, there will be more to comes :)

0 chit chat:

 

Cute & Yummy Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design